Increasing Glory Diary Wrap Up

Anonymous Reply 5:44 PM
Amazing. Glorious. Phenomenal. Life-changing. World-shaking. Nation-building. Any other metaphoric adjectives you could think of? They would all fit. This was the most significant week of my life. And that's a fairly big statement to make (although I am only 24 years old).

I cannot describe to you what I experienced during the 4 days of this time. The Glorious Presence of the Father overwhelmed at every meeting, and long after! (And continues to do so!) Moments in the Cloud of His Glory, to times of His Fire burning within (and without). God came upon His people in a radical way.

As people broke free from the shackles of legalism, our hearts burned hotter within us, and we were able to turn our hearts fully upon God, and allow Him to shine upon us in all His Glory! 2 Corinthians 3:18 was one of the primary passages of Scripture that best describes what God was (and is) doing among us:

"And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit."

He was transforming us with Holy Fire, Sweet Wine, Quenching Rain, Holy Glory to make us a people that would reflect His Glory wherever we may go! It was incredible.

I have never felt the tangible Presence of God in my entire life as I did during the last week. He bent me, broke me, shaped me, shook me, shocked me, any way He wanted me!

Yesterday was Day 4 of the "conference". (quotation intended) Friday 10 July. The day started it off with the Fire of God once more filling His people during the times of "musical worship". Jesus revealed Himself as the Lion of the tribe of Judah; as He gave so many people a Glorious boldness and courage. The physical outworking (manifestation) of this was fun to say the least! People roaring unashamedly under the Power of His Presence. Not everyone, but many.

God was doing something unique with everyone.

Rob continued to expound the Message of the Gospel of Grace (the True Good News!) from Scripture. Particularly highlighting Luke 13 (verses 10 to 17); the story of the woman crippled for 18 years. It was earth shattering. Life changing stuff. The Message of the Gospel is a Message that needs to be constantly fed into our spirits, allowing it to renew our minds, or else it is so easy to slip back into legalistic rituals. Form of religion without power. The only direction a church should take is one toward the True Gospel! The Good News of the Grace of God! Paul gave his life for it. So it was absolutely beautiful to sit under the Word as Rob showed us the Love, Grace and Mercy of our Father over and over again.

The evening session was once more incredible. Fini & Isi led the time of song and dance to the LORD. And the Presence of God was there. Rob continued right where he left off as he showed us more truth from Scripture the beautiful news of God's Grace. We then went into a time of musical worship in response to our Father. And once more His Presence was so beautiful among us. As we worshipped, He led us to pray for the sick among us. And His Power came upon so many as He released His Healing upon His people.

The testimony the following day was beautiful. One lady had been on schedule 5 painkillers every day for 18 years and after being healed by her Heavenly Father woke up with NO PAIN AT ALL! God is Good, friends!!

One thing that was truly memorable was the manifestation of Heavenly jewels during the time of musical worship on Friday night. I saw one young man, Michael, had a jewel in his hand. I went to have a look, and I picked it up, felt it, looked at it... and was amazed. I have never seen anything like it! I chose the design for my wife's wedding ring, so I held the diamonds before they were set in the ring. So I know what true diamonds look like. This jewel was like nothing I had every seen before in my life! The beauty was indescribable! It was perfectly cut. Perfectly shaped.

Below is a picture I took of the diamond-like jewel.



If you want to see a higher resolution picture click the following link:

http://www.sonicsubstance.com/increasing-glory/A-Jewel-From-Heaven1.jpg

Trust me, the photo doesn't do justice to the beauty of this incredible jewel! There were 5 others found throughout the hall as God manifested His Glory among the praises of His people. Now, you must understand, I am a cynic. I always have been. Fortunately, Rob confirmed my fears that at heart all of us are! So for me to so confidently claim that it was a Heavenly diamond of sorts is a big claim to make! I would not tell you something so confidently if I had an ounce of doubt. And I tell you because I have NO doubt these Precious Gem Stones came from no where else but the Heavenly Realm of God! How can I explain it? I can't. God is showing up. What more do you want?

Saturday morning was just as amazing. The most incredible conclusion to the most incredible week. Rob shared a "closing" message perfect for the cynic inside of you. We then had a quick tea break, and returned for a "Fire Tunnel" session! Ha ha!! We all queued up as we passed through a tunned of people praying for the Fire of God to shower upon us, and He did! It was chaos! It was messy! It was beautiful.

This conference has been the most amazing week of my life. And so many others too. I have been blessed to hear Rob's ministry on the Gospel before. I have also sat under incredible ministry by the likes of RT Kendall and Michael Eaton expounding the doctrine of Justification by Faith. But this week, God took my heart, and poured His Liquid, Molten, Firey Love upon it. And I was transformed further into the image of His Son. (2 Cor. 3).

I encourage you to download the sessions of our website my clicking the link below:

Highway Website (Increasing Glory downloads)

If you are skeptic about all this... that's absolutely fine. If you truly seek out Truth. It will find you. He will find you.

Post a Comment

Spiritual Blog of 2013!

Spiritual Blog of 2013!

Welcome to JamesPreston.org

Weekly Email Inspiration:

Enter Your Email for powerful inspiration:

FOLLOW JAMES:

James Interviews Mike Stopforth about Entrepreneurship:

James' Top Ten Movies:

James' Popular Blog Posts:

Search

James on Google Plus: