Increasing Glory Diary Day 3 (Evening)

Anonymous Reply 8:42 AM

This post will be a little shorter than the others thus far, as I only have last night's happenings to share.

The Fire of God came. The worship, led by Fini and Isi once more, was magnificent. All focus was on the Most High, as over 1000 people worshipped Him as the Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God Almighty. It was consuming, as every eye (spiritual and physical), every tongue, every thought was fixed on Him. You could sense the angels worshipping Him with us!

Rob got up to share. Man oh man he is such a blessing! He led us through 2 Corinthians 3, opening up the Scripture, comparing the Old Covenant with the New. Showing us that we can fully enter His Presence, and keep going deeper, without ever losing ground! Turning closer to Him, shining brighter and brighter with the Glory of His Face! Shining His Glory here on Earth!

It led to such a passionate stirring that everyone in the building jumped to their feet giving radical praise and shouting to their King! I was at the Currie Cup Final 2008, and I am a very passionate rugby fan, but last night the passion in that place could not be compared. I jumped and screamed more than any other time in my life! Because He is so worthy!

Then the Fire came! Where we were standing, on the right side of the auditorium, there was a tangible atmosphere of faith. Rob prophesied the Fire of the Holy Spirit over us, and He came upon us in such power hundreds of us were knocked off our feet under the power of the Glory!

God spoke so clearly to me about so many things. So directly. That is the Joy of His Presence, He gives us the richest revelations from Heaven. He spoke to me about HIV AIDS. I will transcribe exactly what He said to me from His Throne Room in a future post.

For now, I better find my seat and worship my Worthy Lord! Its 9am Friday morning.

God be with you!

Post a Comment

Spiritual Blog of 2013!

Spiritual Blog of 2013!

Welcome to JamesPreston.org

Weekly Email Inspiration:

Enter Your Email for powerful inspiration:

FOLLOW JAMES:

James Interviews Mike Stopforth about Entrepreneurship:

James' Top Ten Movies:

James' Popular Blog Posts:

Search

James on Google Plus: