My Top Ten Favourite Posts So Far

James Preston Reply 7:08 AM
This week I've spent a bit of time updating the Blog, and putting together a mission statement as to what JamesPreston.org is all about. It's really simple actually, but just took some time to actually put it to paper (or digital).

In the process, I went through my recent work, and came up with a list of my favourite posts I've written to date. They range from Video Interviews, to Health, to Theology and more.

Here they are below. Which ones have you not seen? Check it out, and let me know what you think!

My Personal Favourite Blog Posts Written To Date:

1. Video Interview with Top SA Entrepreneur, Mike Stopforth

2. 9 Ways To Follow Your Dreams

3. 4 Reasons Why A Christian Cannot Lose Their Salvation

4. 4 Basics To Living A Life Of Purpose

5. Are All Calories Created Equal?

6. My Top Ten Movies Ever (so far)

7. LCHF (Low Carb High Fat): The Perfect Diet

8. Noah: Perfect For Rattling Religious Cages

9. Is Oscar Pistorious Guilty? A Pastor's Perspective

10. Why Was I Born?

Which one is your favourite?

If you aren't a subscriber, please enter your email address below, and join the journey of inspiration to changing the world!
Enter your Email address for Free Inspiration every Week:


Join the journey on Twitter by clicking Follow below:

Post a Comment

Spiritual Blog of 2013!

Spiritual Blog of 2013!

Welcome to JamesPreston.org

Weekly Email Inspiration:

Enter Your Email for powerful inspiration:

FOLLOW JAMES:

James Interviews Mike Stopforth about Entrepreneurship:

James' Top Ten Movies:

James' Popular Blog Posts:

Search

James on Google Plus: