About JamesPreston.Org

James Preston Reply 2:28 PM
This Page is about The Blog. Click HERE to find out more about James.

Hi. I'm James Preston, a Durban-based Blogger, Pastor, Radio Journalist, Entrepreneur and Philosopher hungry to help you find your place in changing the world.

Join me on my journey by subscribing to the Blog and following me on Twitter, and learn how you can change the world!

I promise to email you only once a week, and guarantee that this once-a-week email (and most of my tweets) will inspire you...
  1. ...to believe that you can actually change the world! It is your destiny!
  2. ...with practical insights into how we actually go about changing the world.
  3. ...with ideas as to how you can find your place in changing the world.
  4. ...by encouraging you that you have a Heavenly Father who is behind you all the way, and has given you everything you need to get on with the job of changing the world, and He will never let you go!
  5. ...with basic ideas and principles that will help you be a better you; spiritually, emotionally, relationally, and physically. When you are operating at maximum, the more world you can get on with changing!
These 5 ways of helping you are covered in the categories of Faith, Philosophy, Health, Interviews, Entrepreneurship, Miscellaneous, South Africa, and on occasion, Movies and Sport.

So how about it? Want to join me on my journey? Whether like me you live in a country laced with challenges, or one of abundance with so much to offer countries worse off than yours; let's pull together and make this world a better place!

Enter your email address below. I promise not to use it for anything else but inspiring you (or pass it on to anyone!)

Enter your Email address for Free Inspiration every Week:


Join the journey on Twitter by clicking Follow below:

You can also check me out on YouTube and be inspired by video, too!

Here is a list of my personal favourite Blog Posts I've written to date:
1. Video Interview with Top SA Entrepreneur, Mike Stopforth

2. 9 Ways To Follow Your Dreams

3. 4 Reasons Why A Christian Cannot Lose Their Salvation

4. 4 Basics To Living A Life Of Purpose

5. Are All Calories Created Equal?

6. My Top Ten Movies Ever (so far)

7. LCHF (Low Carb High Fat): The Perfect Diet

8. Noah: Perfect For Rattling Religious Cages

9. Is Oscar Pistorious Guilty? A Pastor's Perspective

10. Why Was I Born?


Find out more about me by CLICKING HERE.

Post a Comment

Spiritual Blog of 2013!

Spiritual Blog of 2013!

Welcome to JamesPreston.org

Weekly Email Inspiration:

Enter Your Email for powerful inspiration:

FOLLOW JAMES:

James Interviews Mike Stopforth about Entrepreneurship:

James' Top Ten Movies:

James' Popular Blog Posts:

Search

James on Google Plus: