Vote for JamesPreston.Org in the SA Blog Awards 2013!

James Preston Reply 6:30 AM
I'm really excited to announce that I have been entered in the SA Blog Awards 2013!

At the beginning of 2013, I set myself two goals for Blogging:
1. To Blog every week of the year.
2. To win a Blog Award.

I know the second one is fairly out of my power. But when you have a goal and a dream, you work hard in hope that it'll go your way.

So here's your chance to make a dream of mine come true! I would be absolutely delighted if you could take 2 mins to vote for JamesPreston.Org in either the best Religious/Spirituality Blog, or in the Entertainment/Lifestyle Blog Categories.



Just click the link below and follow the instructions.

Your support is super appreciated!


SA Blog Awards Badge


And whatever the outcome... thank you so much for all your support here on JamesPreston.Org! You guys are the best audience ever!

Yours in Blogging,

James Preston

Post a Comment

Spiritual Blog of 2013!

Spiritual Blog of 2013!

Welcome to JamesPreston.org

Weekly Email Inspiration:

Enter Your Email for powerful inspiration:

FOLLOW JAMES:

James Interviews Mike Stopforth about Entrepreneurship:

James' Top Ten Movies:

James' Popular Blog Posts:

Search

James on Google Plus: