Richard Branson and Virgin Galactic to Have Commercial Space Flight By 2014 - VIDEO

James Preston Reply 7:19 AM
I am about to get a soft. And I am not too unashamed about it. I say "not too", because a part of me is a little embarrassed  But hey, I figure it's worth you knowing... Here goes...

I shed a ted after watching this video.

Yes. That is the honest truth. I watched this video and tears welled up in my eyes. Many of you may not give a hoot about what Richard Branson is up to. But when I see people with a big HUGE vision to radically transform the lives of thousands, and get close to seeing that vision become a reality, I get emotional. Almost every time. It's what makes me tick.

Richard Branson, Virgin Galactic, X-Prize creator Peter Diamandis and countless others saw something that 99.9% of the world didn't see. Or chose not to see because there were "more important" things to deal with. They saw something that would alter millions of lives, and the very limits of our transportation methods of the modern age.

Going to space is one step away from becoming a reality for average people. That's a bit ironic. "Average" people going into space in a Blog about wild dreamers. Anyways...

When I say "average", I mean people who weren't educated as Rocket Scientists and didn't have the drive to go to the Airforce kind of people.

Going to space has been described by the 500 odd people who actually have as lifechanging. The experience changed their perspective for good. Going to space must be one of the greatest experiences of one's life. And most of us are going to live to see it become a reality for the average joe on the street.

Sure, the first 15 years will be reserved for the mega wealthy. But Branson's goal is to make it achievable for anyone. And with Virgin Galactic's incredible team of engineers, that goal is one step away from reality.

Anyways, just a little video to encourage you to never give up on your dreams. Please. And dream big. Please. Enough of this small-minded, get-through-the-day stuff.

Watch. And be inspired. Until next week...




Post a Comment

Spiritual Blog of 2013!

Spiritual Blog of 2013!

Welcome to JamesPreston.org

Weekly Email Inspiration:

Enter Your Email for powerful inspiration:

FOLLOW JAMES:

James Interviews Mike Stopforth about Entrepreneurship:

James' Top Ten Movies:

James' Popular Blog Posts:

Search

James on Google Plus: