Welcome to the new look!

Anonymous 1 3:30 PM
After much deliberation, I have decided to change the look of my blog. Considering change was in the air (It may have been Obama's influence), I went the whole hog and changed everything from my domain name to adding a couple of widgets to the site. I hope you enjoy it! Leave some comments and let me know your thoughts.

Also, don't forget to check out the post below about our faith being tested. It took a long time to write! :-)

Until the next post...

1 comments

Haha 1 year ago!

Yes, I need to write!! I NEED internet at home! Maybe I should write at home, and just upload it at work.

Think that's a good idea...

Watch this space!

Post a Comment

Spiritual Blog of 2013!

Spiritual Blog of 2013!

Welcome to JamesPreston.org

Weekly Email Inspiration:

Enter Your Email for powerful inspiration:

FOLLOW JAMES:

James Interviews Mike Stopforth about Entrepreneurship:

James' Top Ten Movies:

James' Popular Blog Posts:

Search

James on Google Plus: